Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cheap oakleys sport sunglasses

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
sonyaany

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: cheap oakleys sport sunglasses Reply with quote

Easy to Make Summer Cake

You can throw it together for a last minute get together or if you should have surprise company. There is very little that can go wrong and it is easy to improvise. The fruit is not cooked long enough to be too soft, yet just enough for the juices to slightly soak into the dough. She also didn't do much baking to my knowledge. Maybe it was because she grew up during World War II and the resulting depression, not too mention a restricted, kosher diet, but my mom truly embraced the invention of packaged foods. She thought they were the greatest. In fact, I would venture to say that she thought they were the next best thing to sliced bread! Truly, I believe that she really enjoyed them because they allowed her to spend more time doing the things she loved, including being a full time, involved, hands on parent. She was a Girl Scout Leader, in the PTA and volunteered in our classrooms. Her role in the bake sales was to organize and man them. I'm not certain what or if she produced as her baked offering! Still, every now and then, mom would find a recipe that she enjoyed makiing and we enjoyed eating. The following recipe is a variation of one of those recipes. It is still using some packaged foods but allows a certain amount of individuality. My mother would press refrigerator crescent rolls into a greased pan. She would then put a light layer of margarine on it. She put a teaspoon of jelly every two inches, then placed a half of a pitted plum (open side face up.) She may or may Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Clearance Sale not have sprinkled some sugar on Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Online top, but it Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale came out of the oven warm, gooey and very sweet. If my dad was home, we would add ice cream or whipped cream or both! It was a simple yet decadent dessert. It is one of those recipes that brings back happy, loving memories.

Only four simple ingredients in this delicious cake.

Nutrition FactsCalories 174 Calories from Fat72% Daily Value Fat 8 g12%Carbohydrates 24 g8%Sugar 20 gProtein 2 g4%Sodium 294 mg12% The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change

depending on your calorie needs. FDA. but.

Adding fruits and veggies does certainly help keep a dish healthy.

Most pre packed, prepared products are fairly high in sodium

Portion control DOES matter.

Try to make as much from "scratch" as possible to maintain control over what goes into you body.

In my previous hub, I introduced the As Seen On Tv Pop Chef fruit cutter. I have been really pleased with mine. It was my daughter's idea to use it to cut dough shapes for the top of our cake. We didn't let our dough chill enough so some of our shapes became a little "melty". I would recommend that you set aside the portion of dough you plan to use to decorate. This can stay in the fridge while you finish everything else. Looks healthy to me! lol I bet whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream could Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet really top it off too. Thank you for sharing; I know this is going to be a favorite this winter! Up and sharing. Loved the introduction. Smile Have a wonderful Labor Day my friend.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: