Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Click Virus?

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
Des Wynes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Click Virus? Reply with quote

I seem to have a virus which my Mcafee Virus scan is not picking up. When I click with the mouse it clicks 10 or 20 times and when, for example, I click on a cell in a spreadsheet the cursor gets sent to the top of the column.

Any ideas on how to get rid of this? It is VERY frustrating and cannot use my PC properly as a result.
SoftStag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is most likely a faulty mouse. I don't think you have a virus.

Try a different mouse with your computer and see if that fixes it.
"Microsoft programs are generally bug-free. If you visit the Microsoft hotline, you'll literally have to wait weeks if not months until someone calls in with a bug in one of our programs. 99.99% of calls turn out to be user mistakes. I know not a single less irrelevant reason for an update than bugfixes. The reasons for updates are to present more new features."
-- Bill Gates, on code stability, from Focus Magazine
donaldmitchell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download Virus Vanish scan your computer then update and resolve it. Sometimes it happen due to virus also.

computer running slow | Computer technical support service | free virus scan
bettylu123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: 915 D3 Driver Price www.chirkgolfclub.co.uk Reply with quote

Titleist 915 D3 Driver Price TGA Premier Junior Golf is a national franchise that offers summer clinics, tournaments and parent-child activities at a rate of more than 1,500 golf camps this summer across the U.S. During the school year TGA instructors have trained more than 500,000 kids in after-school enrichment programs as well. More than 60 percent of the time the youth or parents had never played golf before.

taylormade r15 hybrid for sale After morning rains Wednesday, the sun broke through the clouds in the afternoon, bathing the campground in warm, soothing beams. McCormack's son-in-law, Paul Breslin, struck up an impromptu soccer game with his sons, 12-year-old Liam and 8-year-old Aidan. Her husband, Thomas McCormack, sat in front of their tent, inflating one of the air mattresses the family would be sleeping on.

r11 irons for sale TPC Scottsdale is the most expensive public course in the area. But check out the Stay & Play packages offered by the neighboring Fairmont Scottsdale Princess before you pay that top fee. It's pretty cool to play a PGA Tour layout you've probably watched on television, and you get a crack at the legendary par-3 16th (minus the deafening crowd noise). And, truth be told, the 15th and 17th are better, if quieter, holes.

Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Hybrid The R&A, which was formed out of The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, is the Scotland-based governing body for golf in every country except the U.S. and Mexico. The organization held its first nine-hole championship on July 9 at the Royal Troon Golf Club in Scotland. The organization decided on the event after 60% of golfers reported that they would enjoy playing more if it took less time, according to an R&A survey of 56,000 players in 122 countries.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: