Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

displaying photos on screen

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
starrycc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: displaying photos on screen Reply with quote

Hi, I would like to know what program to use to display jpeg photos downloaded from camera in sequence on the screen.
I've tried putting each picture onto a PowerPoint page and setting it up to change slide every few seconds, but that is a very tedious process and I wonder if there is a program that will do the job without me having to import each picture individually.
Otherwise we have to open and close each picture file one at a time on Microsoft Photo Editor from a Windows Explorer window - and might forget which number we got to.
Is there a slide-show program that takes them all in turn and displays them straight from the jpegs in the folder??

please email
starrycc@yahoo.co.uk if you have an answer as I don't check the forum very often
Markb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of windows are you using? XP and later have a built in application called Picture and Fax Viewer which has a slideshow function and will show all pictures in a folder.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: