Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I bought a gamer pc about a year ago, it worked amazing now

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
Lei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: I bought a gamer pc about a year ago, it worked amazing now Reply with quote

Note: I posted this on Yahoo, but since I didnt give enough information and the thread is old I am posting it here (expecting better answers since this is a forum for this kind of stuff also). Thank you for reading and trying to help me! Its a huge problem for me since I am dreaming of living as a prof. gamer.

Alright so I bought a gamer pc last year and I played this game called League of Legends, I ran it on Very high graphics with no lag at all (60 fps which is max in that game). Now when I play it I have to set it to lowest graphics to get max. 40 FPS, what the hell is this? The game itself hasnt changed, something is wrong with my graphics card please help I dont wanna buy a new pc since I know this is a very good one but something has happend..

Additional Details
Since im only a gamer nerd I dont know any computer specs except for these:

Please be aware that these specs worked fine on skyrim ultra grapics and League of Legends ultra graphics until now something must have happend (they are not the best, but they were fine until now ofc.)

4,00 GB Ram
Windows Ultimate OS x64 Bit
AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad Core Processor 3,60 GHz
Graphic card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti '
DirectX 11.1
Graphic card driver version 301,42

If you think I need a better graphic card than one of these please tell me, I run NVIDIA as graphic card thing lol. Thanks!

More details:

I forgot my internet connection its very bad, but here is the stats tell me if I need it better to reduce lag ( not delay lag)

37 MS
13,74 Download speed
1.72 Upload speed
JonS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to help much - as far as I'm aware none of us are serious gamers
All I can suggest are the usual - clean up the hard drive, check for malware, and make sure no unwanted programs are running at startup.
You'd do better to ask at one of the dedicated games forums. Does that game have a dedicated help forum?
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: