Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insignia 4 gb mp3 player will not load.....

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
sonscc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Insignia 4 gb mp3 player will not load..... Reply with quote

Hi to all!
I'm not very computer savvy, could somebody please help me? I received the Insignia player for Mothers day, Best Buy said it would work with Windows ME.

When I tried to install the software the error message said "You are using Win 95 or 98 - Rhapsody requires a newer version of windows - setup will exit. I can't afford a newer version of Windows....I don't understand why it said that when I have Windows ME.....any ideas on how to do this.

Thanks so much for any help!
sonscc
SoftStag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without installing the software, what happens when you connect the MP3? Do you get a new drive appear in My Computer - if so you should be able to copy your MP3s to it, then play them through the player once disconnected.
"Microsoft programs are generally bug-free. If you visit the Microsoft hotline, you'll literally have to wait weeks if not months until someone calls in with a bug in one of our programs. 99.99% of calls turn out to be user mistakes. I know not a single less irrelevant reason for an update than bugfixes. The reasons for updates are to present more new features."
-- Bill Gates, on code stability, from Focus Magazine
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: