Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

keylogger

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
avextraxjp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: keylogger Reply with quote

I'm looking for a freeware .keylogger that is capable of sending .log files to e-mail. Which is the best? Thanks.
SoftStag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimate Spy should do what you want it to.
"Microsoft programs are generally bug-free. If you visit the Microsoft hotline, you'll literally have to wait weeks if not months until someone calls in with a bug in one of our programs. 99.99% of calls turn out to be user mistakes. I know not a single less irrelevant reason for an update than bugfixes. The reasons for updates are to present more new features."
-- Bill Gates, on code stability, from Focus Magazine
avextraxjp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the link leads to a page "could not connect to database'
SoftStag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There appears to be a problem with that webpage at the moment. I can't find an alternative download source.
"Microsoft programs are generally bug-free. If you visit the Microsoft hotline, you'll literally have to wait weeks if not months until someone calls in with a bug in one of our programs. 99.99% of calls turn out to be user mistakes. I know not a single less irrelevant reason for an update than bugfixes. The reasons for updates are to present more new features."
avextraxjp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/ultimate-spy.html

I've googled and found an alternative source but I do not thnk the program is able to send a report in .log through e-mail
SoftStag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like only the paid version will send a log file to an email address. I'm not sure there are any freeware applications that will do what you want.
avextraxjp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about shareware?
avextraxjp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any shareware available out there?
SoftStag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB Keylogger looks like it will do what you want.
avextraxjp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a fine program but do you have something that installs itself without requiring windows to restart?

Thanks.
SoftStag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are starting to get in to fairly professional keylogger software here. Please note that this kind of software is classified as Spyware, and as such many anti-spyware and anti-virus programs may detect such keylogger software.

Please also note that monitoring of computers in this way without the users consent is illegal in many countries, including the US. I would suggest you read more about the legalities of spyware on Wikipedia.

Some software you can try (but may or may not be detected by spyware software, I've not installed to try) is Soft Central's SC-Keylog PRO. This should do everything you requested.

I am locking this tread, as the activities discussed here are of dubious legality. I do not condone the use of keyloggers without the express consent of the users. A Google search will find you much more information on such programs should you wish to pursue this.

{Thread Locked}
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: