Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

memory card full but no file available

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
willsbon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: memory card full but no file available Reply with quote

I had photos in my memory card. When i put it on my friend magine it seem to have been invected and all i can see when open it on my magine was funy icons. And when i try to open the DSC i received an error msg that said "Could not Copy DSC_00129", I hit "OK" and then all of the pics went away that were on the card. I reopened the folder that the card was listed under and all photos were gone. I click on the Properties of the card and it says there is 2.2GB used and 1.78GB available but yet shows no items. I have went into the folder options and have my "Show Hidden Files/Folders" checked but still cannot see anything. I have went to Properties with the card and used the "Scan and Fix" option under Tools but it shows that the card is working properly but yet noting'' help please.
JonS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when are you going to learn? This is the second time you've asked about a pen drive thats gone wrong in this way. If your files are important to you, DON'T PUT THE PEN DRIVE INTO OTHER PEOPLES MACHINES. Its just asking for trouble. In this case you've lost the files on that pen drive. They've gone.

it sounds like the partition table on your pen drive has been corrupted. You're going to have to try to reformat it. Ideally, use tjhe format tools from the drive manufacturer as Window's formatting tools can badly mess up some solid state drives
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: