Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My pendrive - 1 gb- not record

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
robsondelgado

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: My pendrive - 1 gb- not record Reply with quote

Gentlemen

I applied the archive nusb33e and the computer win98se recognizes pendrive - 1 GB kingston - it creates drive in esplorer, reads but it does not record. As to proceed Crying or Very sad

Thanks

Robson
SoftStag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it give an error message when you try to write to the drive?
"Microsoft programs are generally bug-free. If you visit the Microsoft hotline, you'll literally have to wait weeks if not months until someone calls in with a bug in one of our programs. 99.99% of calls turn out to be user mistakes. I know not a single less irrelevant reason for an update than bugfixes. The reasons for updates are to present more new features."
-- Bill Gates, on code stability, from Focus Magazine
robsondelgado

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re- My pendrive not record Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.
Yes he presents blue screen and the following message of error: "this in unit G is not possivel to record in the record that: . Data or archives can be lost ".
SoftStag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure the drive is not write protected - some drives have a switch on them to prevent writing to the drive, much like floppy disks used to.
"Microsoft programs are generally bug-free. If you visit the Microsoft hotline, you'll literally have to wait weeks if not months until someone calls in with a bug in one of our programs. 99.99% of calls turn out to be user mistakes. I know not a single less irrelevant reason for an update than bugfixes. The reasons for updates are to present more new features."
robsondelgado

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pendrive functions very well in the other computer with win98se, also recording. Mine it doubts is if nusb33e would have way of desinstalar the archive.
I ask for excuses for the errors of lingua English, am Brazilian and I do not speak English.
SoftStag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't think why it would not work on one machine over another. You could try formatting it on the machine to see if that works (note: it will delete all data on the drive).

There is no uninstaller for the mass storage drivers, however they should not cause problems with other devices.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: