Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pandora charm retirement

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
sonyaany

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: pandora charm retirement Reply with quote

First, Pandora Key To My Heart Charm - 14k like many, I'm a die hard DQMW fan. From the 90's Pandora Ring till now, there's not a day I don't watch at least several episodes. Can't get enough! I just recently Pandora Key To My Heart Charm - 14k discovered this website and CANNOT thank you enough for answering so many questions that have crossed my mind many times. I have 2 today. I may have missed it, but in For Better or Worse, I always thought it was strange that Sully and Michaela never said "I love you" on their wedding day; is that just me?? And I have to say, Joe and Jane's chemistry because of their history has been unmatched for 20 years in my opinion. Do you have any info on why we haven't seen another Prudence movie?? I'd sure love to see another one!! Or anything with the 2 of them! After watching Perfectly Prudence, they've definitely "still got it"!! THANKS again so much for your time for us fans!As for the wedding day in FBOW, I can't say that I ever thought about the lack of "I love you" because so much of that Cheap Pandora Bracelets episode was full of emotion, excellent character interaction, and demonstrations of love, the mere words weren't needed. I see your point though. And thinking back, it might seem odd. However, so much more was showcased in that 2 parter, I wonder if speaking the words might have not had the same effect as the nonverbal communication.Regarding Prudence movies, there is no news at this time. Hallmark goes back and forth on whether they want to pursue more movies or not. There were talks of turning it into a TV series, but that goes shot down at the time. Jane and Joe have both indicated they'd love to do another Prudence film, and that they'd love to do anything together again. Their agents are looking, and so are they. It's all up to producers, casting directors, and all of those others involved in finding or coming up with a good script Jane and Joe can both do.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: