Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pandora Clearance Online

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
sonyaany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Pandora Clearance Online Reply with quote

Yours should look like G. This style mark dates 1907 38 under the directorship of John C Moore II. The left number 1ld3780E refers to the pattern number. This pattern was first introduced in the early 20thC. The right number 180 is the firm order number. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough Pandora Clearance Jewelry for your help. They truly know Pandora Clearance what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!!Los Angeles, CA

Thank you for Pandora Clearance Store all your help.

Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get Pandora Clearance Online answered in a very short turn around.

Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know.

Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), or to establish a professional client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in person to qualified professionals.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: