Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PANDORA Disney Donald Duck Portrait

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Tutorials
sidelong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: PANDORA Disney Donald Duck Portrait Reply with quote

The PANDORA Disney Spring 2017 Collection was rich in lots of must-haves for me including the engaging Donald Duck along with Daisy Duck Portrait Charms. Donald and Daisy’s personality and expressions are captured perfectly in these pandora disney online two adorable portraits. Many of us love Donald for his or her impulsive personality and he or she is often remembered for his or her infamous temper-tantrums. Yet just as much as Donald is quick-tempered they're also kind and cute. The PANDORA Disney Donald Duck Portrait illustrates many of the facets of Donald superbly.

The Donald Duck Portrait Charm is really a threaded charm and is often a nice size. It is comparable to the Mickey and Minnie Portrait Charms and will always be bigger than the Pooh Face Charm. The Daisy Duck Portrait Charm is merely as cute as this Donald Charm. Daisy can be a true fashionista and pandora rose always makes sure the lady looks the part. The Daisy Duck Charm portrays her wearing her typical bow on top of her head.

My favourite detail within the Daisy Duck Charm is her eyes which might be heavy lidded and lashed for you to perfection. Daisy is often highlighted battering her eyes at Donald to acquire him to do what exactly she wants. If this fails, she nags your ex boyfriend. Like the Donald Face the Daisy Duck Portrait is a threaded charm which gives it a great amount of weight. The size and detail on pandora friendship the Donald and Daisy charms make them inexpensive for the price.

As Donald and Daisy are a real fun couple and definitely very in love, my designs for that Donald and Daisy Duck Face Charms are all love themed. For my first style and design I used the Cerise Encased in Love Charm in between Donald and Daisy about the Oxidised Moments Bracelet. The contrast of pandora birthstone rings the bright cerise pink as well as oxidised silver looks lively and vibrant and is good for this seasons Pop Fine art comeback.

I love how the Oxidised bracelet really highlights the details on the Donald and Daisy Face Charms. The Shoreline Sea Tumbler Murano Charms add one more punch of colour in addition to team wonderfully well using the Encased in Love Attraction. This design would furthermore look fabulous with pandora studs earrings the three new pastel versions belonging to the Encased in Love allure.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Tutorials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: