Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PC Stucks For Few Minutes when FireFox Or IE7 loaded....!

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
digishank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: PC Stucks For Few Minutes when FireFox Or IE7 loaded....! Reply with quote

Hi,

When i opened the FireFox or IE7 my pc get stucks for few minutes and gets back to normal speed again.I have re-installed the FireFox and IE7 for several times thinking that this is a problem with my software.However problem still persists.

I have a fair PC configuration and really can't figure what is the problem.I thought about using a registry cleaner as well.What do you think.Here are My Basic pc details.

Processor : Intel Pentium Dual Core (E2190) 1.8Ghz
RAM : 1GB (DDR2)
VGA : 256MB On Board
HDD : 250GB

SoftStag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be worth trying Ccleaner it is freeware and you can use it to clear out unnecessary files and registry entries.

I would strongly recommend that you install the latest service pack for Windows - Service Pack 3 is now available.

Do other applications load slowly, or is it just these?
"Microsoft programs are generally bug-free. If you visit the Microsoft hotline, you'll literally have to wait weeks if not months until someone calls in with a bug in one of our programs. 99.99% of calls turn out to be user mistakes. I know not a single less irrelevant reason for an update than bugfixes. The reasons for updates are to present more new features."
-- Bill Gates, on code stability, from Focus Magazine
digishank

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the main problem is with these two browsers.Anyway PC is bit slow as well.

I had used Ccleaner earlier and really didn't had a significant difference.That's not a good software for me bro.Anyway thanks for your approval of using a Registry cleaner.I will search on the net to see what is the best Registry CLeaner available.
digishank

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: JV Powertools 2009 did it for me. Reply with quote

HI,

One of my friend gave me a JV Powertools 2009 to try out and see whether it works.i am so happy to say i just ran a basic scan and now all my problems are gone.

I restart my PC few times to see whether the IE and FF is still slow after it connected.But now the problem is gone.So at last JV Powertools had helped me.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: