Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PC wont start after sleep mode

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
crsanchez86

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: PC wont start after sleep mode Reply with quote

Hi, my PC was working great last night but when i woke up this morning i would not wake up from sleep, i tried everything i could think of to do a hard reboot but nothing would work, i ended up switching the power supply off to try to get it to reset and boot but after that now i seem to be having all sorts of issues. The power to the PC is coming on and all the fans and lights seem to be on but nothing seems to be working from the back of my motherboard, all usb devices are not receiving power but if i plug them into the front of my PC they do have power. Also my monitor does not seem to be getting a signal from the video card. does anyone know how i can tell i can fix this? I built the PC myself so i am semi tech savvy. It has a GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 Rev. 1.1 motherboard and an ATI XFX mother board, I am running Widows 7 OS.
JonS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a dead motherboard
maybe a dead graphics card, but sounds more like the m/b
Mr Smith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my point of view, disable sleep mod. Hope it's work. Secondly don't give sleeping pills to your PC. Smile

1/14 Brooke Ave Palm Beach, QLD 4221 Australia
Phone: +61 7 5657 0870
techability.com.au

Having computer problems? We repair computers in your home. Tech Ability offer fast, effective and fully guaranteed computer repairs, in your home.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: