Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ray ban sunglasses outlet in pakistan

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
sonyaany

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:10 am    Post subject: ray ban sunglasses outlet in pakistan Reply with quote

We On The Way To Becoming

From the time we are born, we are always on our way to becoming something. We are embryos on our way to becoming a child. We are children on our way to becoming teenagers who think we know everything. We are teenagers who are as smart as we will ever be, on our way to becoming adults. We are adults who are as informed as we will ever be, on our way to becoming elderly. We are old now and we have a whole journey to look back on and see how far we have come, on our way to becoming.

I was talking to a man who had survived a severe stroke. The doctors didn expect him to live beyond that night. His wife and several of her friends gathered around his hospital bed and prayed over him all night. He survived. He couldn talk or move parts of his body or communicate in any intelligible way and the doctors told his wife that he was going to be brain damaged, a vegetable. She would not accept that.

Once again, she marshaled her forces and she and her friends prayed over him, day and night, alternating shifts so that, for the next few months, he was never alone and never without a few of them praying over him.

A few years later, they came to visit me. He was walking and speaking perfectly, and using his fine mind the way he always had. Cheap Ray Ban Aviators When they told me what he had endured, I asked Cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer him if he had changed any part of his life as a result of that experience. He seemed surprised by the question and said, when I recovered I went back to business as usual. Nothing has changed. Was it supposed to?

How does one undergo a near death encounter and not change a single thing in one thinking or in one actions? And yet, he and his wife both agreed that not a single thing had changed.

What happened on his way to becoming? Did he miss some steps along the way? Did he not question his mortality or the meaning of life? Did he not experience a deeper connection to God for having his mind and body restored to 100% health? He claims not.

So, apparently you can survive near death experiences, be restored to perfect health after losing bodily and mental functions and not become Cheap Ray Ban Aviators stronger physically, mentally, or emotionally. You can go through soul destroying moments without becoming wiser or more spiritual. You can even escape the journey of being on the way to becoming. You can just become older without being on the way to becoming anything else.

Connie H. Deutsch is an internationally known business consultant and personal advisor who has a keen understanding of human nature and is a natural problem solver.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: