Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the page cannot be displayed

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
paul045

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: the page cannot be displayed Reply with quote

hi can any one help i am running windows 2000 pro with internet explorer 6.0,i can view all other sites but cannot view,www.rcgroups.com,this is a web site i have looked at before,i had norton anti virus on but now been taken off and using mcafee,but still having the same problem hope this helps you thanks.the web page keeps coming up, the page cannot be displayed
terryw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That website is currently not working
paul045

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: the page canot be displayed Reply with quote

hi terryw the web site is working as i have a friend with another computer running on windows xp and internet explorer 6.0,i went on his last night and the web page worked ok, thanks for the post.please try this http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php, mine says the page cannot be displayed Cannot find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer.The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Website might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
terryw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The website is probably being updated. I have tried the link a few times today and it works sometimes and other times it does not. I suggest you keep trying.

I would also advise you to update your web browser.
paul045

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: the page cannot be displayed Reply with quote

hi which web browser should i update to, running windows 2000 pro with internet explorer 6.0 thanks
terryw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know exactly about Windwows 2000, but i would suggest Mozilla Firefox which can be found at this link

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

If this is not compatible with Windows 2000 i would recommend you go to the Microsoft website (microsoft.com) and complete a update. Thus should update your web browser.

Firefox is my personal choice, as it is much better than Internet Explorer and can be personalised to make is 'your own'. You can also getadd ons such as video downloader etc.
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: