Joined: 10 May 2016
|Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:33 am Post subject: Tips To Help You Fix The Windows Blue Screen Error
|1. Undo recent changes using System Restore – System Restore is the easiest thing to try first. It can undo recent changes to your computer’s system files that might have caused the problem. System Restore doesn’t affect your personal files, such as email, documents, or photos.
2. Use Action Center to check for solutions to problems – Windows creates a report when certain hardware or software problems occur. Action Center can check whether there’s a solution to a reported problem.
3. Check Windows Update for software updates – Recent updates from Microsoft might help fix the problem. Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers.
4. Make sure you have the latest driver for the device installed - installed. You can typically find drivers on the device manufacturer’s website. Most drivers are self-installing—after you download them, you can usually just double-click the file to begin the installation.
5. Use safe mode to troubleshoot problems – Safe mode starts Windows in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started, which can help you troubleshoot software problems.
6. Check your computer for hard disk and memory errors – Some errors can be caused by problems with your computer’s hard disk or random access memory (RAM), rather than problems with Windows or other software running on your computer.
Digital bulls technical support services that provides one stop solutions to all the technological issues and problems.
computer running slow | Computer technical support service | free virus scan