Free PC Support
PC Help Forums from the Experts at Technical-Assistance.co.uk

Google

Search The Web Search This Site
 RSS FeedRSS Feed   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to control PC volume with bluetooth headset

Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom
devinder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Unable to control PC volume with bluetooth headset Reply with quote

Hi,

I am having HP Pavilion Laptop – dv 9658ea, Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU, T 7250 @ 2.00 GHz, 2 GB Ram, 250GB – HD, 800 MHz FSB, 2mb cache, 32 Bit operating system with vista Home Premium, service pack 1

My Bluetooth headset has been working fine with my laptop but recently I have encountered a unique problem and that is – when I use Bluetooth headset with my laptop, I cannot control the sound volume less or more on my laptop screen, , although I am able to mute the sound with the mute button below the sound curser on laptop screen.

The Bluetooth headset always gives the full volume even if the sound curser (at the right bottom of the laptop screen) is put on zero, the same full volume remains on the highest level of the sound curser. When I use the Laptop built in speakers for playing sound, the laptop volume control works fine & I can reduce or increase the sound. I think, around a week before the sound curser used to work fine with my Bluetooth headset also but I think I clicked wrong button somewhere and the problem started. Please help.

Also can I connect & use the same company’s two blue headsets together with my pc, so that the same audio can be listened by two people at the same time.

Thanks in anticipation for your help.

Negi
Confused [/img]
SoftStag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clicking on the speaker icon in the task bar, then selecting Mixer should allow you to control the volume of the headset.

I'm not sure if you can get 2 headsets to work together to give the same output. I guess you'd have to try.
"Microsoft programs are generally bug-free. If you visit the Microsoft hotline, you'll literally have to wait weeks if not months until someone calls in with a bug in one of our programs. 99.99% of calls turn out to be user mistakes. I know not a single less irrelevant reason for an update than bugfixes. The reasons for updates are to present more new features."
-- Bill Gates, on code stability, from Focus Magazine
devinder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Unable to control PC volume with bluetooth headset Reply with quote

Hi SoftStag,

Thanks Genius, Thankyou very much for your help. My problem is solved. I can increase or decrease the volume now.

Thanks once again.

Negi

Very Happy
Very Happy
Reply to topic    Free PC Support Forum Home -> Helproom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: